Numerous scheduling applications have been submitted to North Warwickshire Borough Council and Nuneaton & Bedworth Borough Council, with some choices also built this week.
Scheduling purposes made the decision by North Warwickshire Borough Council past week incorporate:
- Approval of facts needed by issue no: 22 of arranging permission PAP/2016/0399 for acceptance of exterior plant and equipment at Former B Station Web site, Faraday Avenue, Coleshill, Birmingham.
- Laying of hardstanding material and engineered sections of kerb on land off Bennetts Road North to serve as a temporary cellular trailer region to facilitate a Linked and Autonomous Cars (CAV) Testbed at Land At Junction Of Rock Lane And Bennetts Road, North, Corley, Coventry.
- Laying of hardstanding product and engineered sections of kerb on land off Astley Lane to provide as a momentary mobile trailer region to aid a Related and Autonomous Automobiles (CAV) Testbed at Land 40 Metres West Of Fir Tree Farm, Astley Lane, Fillongley, Coventry, West Midlands.
- Foul drainage plan for authorised garage conversion to residential use (pipe work operates to north and west sides of dwelling, SVP stores, inspection chambers, septic tank, ‘leach field’ perforated pipe perform) at Fillongley, Mount Green, End Road, Environmentally friendly Conclude, Fillongley, Coventry, Warwickshire.
- Acceptance of particulars essential by problem no’s: 3,4,5,8,9 &10 of preparing permission PAP/2020/0205 relating to Drawing Amount 20-106-Laptop01, Material Plan, Design Management Prepare and Phase I Environmental Evaluation at 70 Birmingham Road, Ansley, Nuneaton.
- Solitary storey aspect and rear extension at Tame Lodge, Blythe Street, Coleshill,
Birmingham, West Midlands.
- Proposed one storey rear extension, exterior transform which includes new hipped roofs to exchange current flat roofs, render finish to partitions and substitute windows at 39 Hill Lane, Bassetts Pole, Sutton Coldfield, Warwickshire.
- Display of 2no illuminated logos on building, 1no non illuminated logo higher than reception doorways, 2no flag poles and 1no directional totem indication at Land South West Of M42 Roundabout, Watling Avenue, Dordon, Tamworth, Warwickshire.
- One storey rear extension at 5 Ensor Travel, Polesworth.
- New Detached Double Garage to the facet at Eastville Suckle, Green Boot Hill,
- Non content amendment to PAP/2018/0379 dated 30/08/2018 for altered proposed floor strategies at 56 Hill Lane, Bassetts Pole, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands.
- Approval of facts necessary by condition no:- 15 of preparing permission PAP/2018/0210 relating to circumstances compliance system at 109 Tamworth Highway,
Wooden Conclude, Atherstone.
- Acceptance of facts necessary by problem no’s: – 13 of arranging authorization PAP/2014/0648 (Attractiveness reference Application/R3705/W/15/3136495) relating to Design Environmental Administration Prepare at Land South East Of M42 Junction 10, Trinity Road, Dordon.
- Approval of facts essential by ailment no’s 3 & 4 of preparing authorization PAP/2018/0057 relating to landscaping and details of properties or buildings at Land adjacent to Cemetery Maxstoke Lane, Coleshill.
Planning applications acquired by Nuneaton & Bedworth Borough Council past week include:
- Two storey extension to facet and solitary storey extension to front at 162 Windermere Avenue, Nuneaton, Warwickshire.
- Single storey aspect rear extension and ramp to entrance at 61 Cedar Highway, Nuneaton.
- Prior notification for a solitary retail store extension to the rear 6. metreslong Greatest peak 3.45 metres top to eaves 2.6 metres at 47 Barpool Street, Nuneaton.
- Erection of detached garage to front at 262 Hinckley Highway, Nuneaton.
- Two storey extension to rear at 9 Walnut Near, Nuneaton.
- Erection of a person, three mattress, dwelling dwelling at 76 Barnacle Lane, Bulkington, Bedworth.
Are there litter bugs wherever you dwell?
You can support Thoroughly clean Up Britain by collaborating in our newest marketing campaign #DontTrashOurFuture – See much more listed here
- Two storey extension to aspect, single storey extension to rear at 8 Lady Warwick Avenue, Bedworth.
- Prior notification for a new strong roof to an present conservatory. 3.5 metres extensive. Maximum top 3.3 metres and 2.2 metres eaves height at 25 Penshurst Way, Nuneaton.
- Single storey extension to aspect at 5 Raglan Near, Nuneaton.
- One storey extension to rear and facet at 18 Barnacle Lane, Bulkington, Bedworth.
- Demolition of current block of flats to be changed with 13 no 2 storey dwellings at Site 49B005 – Byford Courtroom, Byford Road, Nuneaton.
For complete organizing aspects of North Warwickshire Borough Council take a look at: https://www.northwarks.gov.uk/information/20027/growth_control/1043/arranging_software_research_objections_and_comments/2
For complete organizing particulars of Nuneaton & Bedworth Borough Council visit: https://shopper.nuneatonandbedworth.gov.uk/en/AchieveForms/?kind_uri=sandbox-publish://AF-Method-bb4f1551-25f7-4c9d-9504-359555b4764c/AF-Phase-52bb890a-7580-4889-8b19-31d27fd8a3bd/definition.json&redirectlink=/en&cancelRedirectLink=/en&consentMessage=certainly&noLoginPrompt=1